Below you’ll find details regarding how we gather and use your information. Privacy is as important to us as it is to you, and we never use your data in any way other than to enhance your experience and that of other guests.
Data Covered By This Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement describes the privacy practices of the Huzzah Valley Resort for data that we collect:
- through websites operated by us from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement, and other websites owned or controlled by Huzzah Valley Resort.
- through our social media pages that we control from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement
- through email messages and through your communications with us online or in person
- from third parties such as strategic business partners, and other sources, such as public databases, marketing partners, and other third parties.
- when you visit or stay as a guest at one of our properties
Cookies. We collect certain data from cookies, which are pieces of data stored directly on the computer or mobile device that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect data such as browser type, time spent on the Online Services, pages visited, referring URL, language preferences, and other aggregated traffic data. We use functional cookies to obtain the data for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display content more effectively, to collect statistical data, to personalize your experience while using the Online Services and to recognize your computer to assist your use of the Online Services. We also gather statistical cookie data about use of the Online Services to continually improve design and functionality, understand how they are used, and assist us with resolving questions. We also use them to send marketing emails, and to track responses to online advertisements and marketing emails. You can learn more about cookies at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html .