Camping For Everyone
Come Camp With Us!
Are you thinking of taking a vacation? Think outside, no box required! There’s nothing better than a good old fashioned camping trip with friends and family. Pitch a tent or two on one of our spacious sites located along 2 1/2 miles of the Huzzah River. The s’more people the better. Our campsites will accommodate on average 10 people. We have great RV sites that have 30 or 50 amp service, some sites are back-ins and some you pull through but all are frost free for year round camping.
Each spacious campsite features a picnic table and fire ring with BBQ grill for your picknickin’ and s’more-makin’ pleasure. All of the campsites are near the beaches, swimming areas and playgrounds. The wooded tent sites offer shady seclusion – away from your cares, but close to all the great camping activities the resort has to offer. And you’ll appreciate the sparkling restrooms and coin-operated showers.
Why You’ll Love Camping with Huzzah
Choose Your Way To Camp
We know everyone likes to camp their own way – which is why at Huzzah Valley, you can enjoy a peaceful evening by reserving a quiet campsite, or set up at a zoo campsite if partying into the night is what you’re looking for.
RVer’s can get full hook-ups, including 30 or 50 amp electric and never fret about hitting slide-outs with their neighbors. Pull-thru sites are also available for today’s big rigs. We also have over 75 frost free Rv sites that stay open all year round.
Are you one of those campers that just can’t get enough? We love to give our frequent campers something extra – get special discounts when you stay with us multiple times throughout the year.
Children 8-12 are $6.00 per Child, with tax $6.43.
*Day Passes are good until 9 pm.
Loud Area Camping
|Children 8-12||$8.00 per child, per night with tax $8.57|
|Children 7 and under||FREE|
|Children 8-12||$6.50 per child, per night with tax $6.96|
|Children 7 and under||FREE|
This campground is subject to flash flooding. At times, it is necessary to vacate the campground. The continuous horn blowing of a park vehicle will indicate that you must vacate the campground immediately.
* All guests MUST FIRST REGISTER AT THE OFFICE BEFORE ENTERING THE CAMPGROUND.
* Fire-ring grills are provided at each campsite. Use them to build fires. NO HUGE BONFIRES!
* Quiet hours in the family campground begins at 11:00 p.m. and ends at 6:00 a.m. Quiet hours in the Loud Campground begins at 1:00 a.m. and ends at 6:00 a.m. QUIET HOURS ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. NON-COMPLIANCE CAN RESULT IN EVICTION! There is absolutely no crossing between the Zoo “loud” area and the family area. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* No cutting or marring of any trees. A $159 fine per inch damaged is assessed for all infractions. Foraging for wood is strictly prohibited as to maintain and preserve a natural landscape. Firewood is sold at our store, do NOT bring firewood from home. Moving Firewood moves pests. If you plan to camp and /or burn firewood, use local sources of firewood.
* No illegal drugs of any kind are allowed on the premises. Violators will be arrested and prosecuted.
* All trash must be disposed of in the proper containers. A deposit is required and will only be returned at the end of the stay if ALL TRASH HAS BEEN PROPERLY STASHED. Trash Littering will result in $150 fine and loss of campsite deposit.
* Loud area campers: In order to get your $40.00 per site deposit back you must check out at the Main Store and take your trash to the dumpster. Trash should not be left on the campsite.
* Parking is allowed only at campsite assigned for your use.
* Solicitation or selling any items in our park is strictly prohibited.
* Checkout time of 2:00 p.m. is strictly enforced.
* Absolutely NO FIREARMS/FIREWORKS or bows allowed on the premises.
* Generators are not allowed.
* No electrical cords are to run from electrical to non-electrical sites.
* Pets must be kept on a leash at all times while in the campground and NEVER left unattended. Do not attach leashes to trees. Keep leash to a 10-ft. maximum length.
* Speed limit is 10 mph in the campground. Violators will be evicted from the premises.
* No ATV’s, 4-wheelers, or dirt bikes allowed.
* Anyone destroying or damaging property of Huzzah Valley will be held accountable. This includes fines as well as arrest and prosecution.
* Car pass must be kept displayed and readily accessible for confirmation by campground security.
* PLEASE NOTE: Most all property along the river is privately owned. Purple paint means no trespassing. Violators will be prosecuted and fined.
* PLEASE NOTE: All branches of law enforcement are allowed and do make unscheduled patrols of the campground.
* PLEASE NOTE: These streams are patrolled by the Missouri State Water Patrol.
* PLEASE NOTE: Security will patrol on Friday & Saturday nights. If you have any problems, contact Security at the Main store.
* All rates and policies are subject to change without prior notice!
* Huzzah Valley reserves the right to move or change any campsites without notice!
Management reserves the right to evict persons for non-compliance to any Huzzah Valley rules!
Cancellations must be made 10 Full days in advance in order to receive a refund minus a $20.00 service charge. If you must cancel less than ten days in advance of your arrival you will forfeit your entire deposit. The deposit would be the total amount you have paid.
Have a SAFE & ENJOYABLE stay at Huzzah Valley Resort!