Call us and ask about special pricing for Churches / Scouts / Youths and very large groups.
- You have a choice of BBQ dinner, BBQ porksteak, BBQ 1/2 of chicken or combination of 1 grilled hamburger and 1 grilled bratwurst.
- All dinners come with Baked Potato, Salad, Corn-on-the-Cob, Homemade Cobbler, Bread, Iced Tea or Lemonade.
- Buffet Breakfast comes with Scrambled Eggs, Biscuits & Gravy, Sausage, Bacon, Hashbrowns, and Juice or Coffee.
Package Prices Reflect Ages 8 & Up.
- We are unable to bring in a cook and server unless we will be serving a 20-person (Adult) minimum. No one group needs 20 people – but rather a total of persons to be served. Therefore we reserve the right to refund the cost of your meals and NOT serve meals, if we do not have enough diners to justify opening the dining lodge.
- Missouri Sales Tax is included in the package prices.
- All water, electric and full hookups are an extra charge and are not included in the package price.
- Minimum occupancy rules if floating in rafts, if rules not followed an additional charge will be assessed. See Table below for occupancy rates.
- 100% prepayment is required within 10 days of making reservation, or NO LATER than 14 days prior to date of arrival.
- Cancellation Policy – We must be notified by 8:00 pm TEN (10) full days in advance to receive a refund. A $10.00 service charge is assessed if cancellation is complete.
- We offer other packages aimed to meet the needs of companies, schools, church or youth groups. Call the office for additional information (1-800-367-4516).
- Most packages are only available on the weekend, unless you have a group of 20 or more participants. Exception is the 3 Day Hide-a-Way which is only available Sunday through Thursday.
Minimum Occupancy Rules
2 Adults in a Canoe
3 Adults in a 4 Man Raft
4 Adults in a 6 Man Raft
6 Adults in a 8 Man Raft
8 Adults in a 10 Man Raft